Al Mashreq Insurance, with its long-experienced staff, offers you work injuries insurance, which protects your employees who work on permanent contracts from dangers they may expose while performing their work, according to the Palestinian Labor Law. Our team is dedicated to your safety and is keen to provide you with a high-quality service.
Who benefits from this insurance?
This insurance is designed for companies and institutions’ employees, such as non-governmental civil society organizations, engineering offices, craftspeople, and restaurant owners.
Insurance covers damage and loss resulting from:
- This insurance covers work injuries that contracted workers endure while preforming their work and according to the Palestinian labor law in force at the time of injury.
- In case of death, the heirs shall be paid a wage of 3,500 working days, or 80% of the basic wage for the deceased’s remaining life up to age 60, whichever is greater, according to Article 120 of Palestinian Labor Law.
- In case of permanent total disability, a wage of 3,500 working days, or 80% of the basic wage for the remaining period shall be paid until the injured worker reaches the age of sixty, whichever is greater. This according to the same abovementioned article.
- If work injury resulted in a permanent partial disability, the injured will be reimbursed with an amount equivalent to the permanent total disability percentage.
- If work injury resulted in temporary disability, the employee shall be paid 75% of his / her daily wage upon the injury occurrence throughout his / her disability, and this shall not exceed 180 days, according to Article 119 of Palestinian Labor Law.
- Insurance includes paid medical expenses (hospitals and medicines) resulting from a work injury, in which treatment is done by the West Bank and East Jerusalem doctors and hospitals only. In addition, if these hospitals are unable to treat a specific case, there is no objection to get treatment in Israeli and Jordanian hospitals.
- Company's liability for Jerusalem employees and workers is limited to pay the difference between the above shown and what is due to them from the Israeli National Insurance Institute, whether they are registered in the Israeli National Insurance or not
Workers Insurance premiums shall be calculated based on the unified labor insurance tariff approved by Palestinian Capital Market Authority. Taking into consideration the insured workers’ profession nature.
How can you obtain this insurance?
You can apply via our website, contact us directly on 02-2958090, or visit one of our branches or offices.
We offer more insurances to guarantee your business and employees safety:
- Health Insurance.
- Employee Personal Accidents Insurance.
- Employee Fidelity Insurance.
- Business Travel Insurance
For more information, you can contact us directly on our customer service No. 02-2958090