Al Mashreq Insurance, with its long-experienced staff, provides you with Business travel Insurance, which is designed to suit your needs during a working period, to move forward towards safer travels. Therefore, this insurance offers you many coverages and you can opt for the best choices suiting your preferences and the nature of your work. We value your safety and thus we have a team of professionals committed to provide the best service and insurance options.
Who benefits from this insurance?
This insurance is designed for companies and institutions in need of securing their employees and their property from dangers they are prone to during their business travels.
Business Travel Insurance offers individuals the following coverage options:
Coverage Limit (USD)
Medical Expenses, surgeries, hospitalization due to illness and/or injury.
Medicine expenses due to illness and/ or injury.
Necessary medicine’s transference cost due to illness and/ or injury.
Repatriation cost due to illness and/ or injury
Rescuing from seas and mountains costs
Stay aboard costs due to illness and / or injury
80 USD daily, with a Maximum of 10 days
An employee’s family member travel with him costs due to illness and / or injury
An employee’s family member stay with him costs due to his illness and / or injury
100 USD daily, with a maximum of 15 days
Transferring medicine aboard
Appointing a local specialized doctor expenses.
Dental emergency care
150 USD for each case with a limit of 1,500 USD annually
Emergency repatriation expenses due to the death of a first degree relative.
Expenses of a family member accompanying the insured due to his illness and / or injury
Expenses of a family member emergency repatriation with the insured employee.
Mortal remains repatriation.
Loss of passport, driving license, or personal ID
*Coverage (1) and (2) are subject to the following coinsurance conditions:
From 30 days until 65 years
From 66 years until 85 years
Coinsurance is an amount the insured pays in case the company covers the abovementioned limits in the schedule.
- Cover in case of flight cancellation:
- 1,000 USD without additional premium.
- 3,000 USD with a 7% increase in the document premium.
- Cover in case of flight delay: A limit of $ 30 for every 5 hours of delay, with a limit of $ 180 in total. If the flight is canceled after a 24-hour delay, the limit is $ 2,500.
- Luggage Coverage in the following cases:
- Reimbursement for missing the flight due to luggage checks, with a limit of 1,000 USD.
- Reimbursement for luggage delayed arrival for more than 12 hours, with a limit of 300 USD.
- The actual cost for sending luggage and personal belongings.
- Employees personal accidents coverage with a limit of 5,000 USD.
Premiums are calculated based on destination, length of trip and the insured’s age.
How can you obtain this insurance?
You can obtain this insurance by submitting an application via the website, contacting us directly on 022958090, or visiting one of our branches or offices.
Al Mashreq Insurance offers a variety of solutions for your business and employees:
- Health Insurance.
- Work Injury Compensation Insurance.
- Employee Personal Accidents Insurance.
- Employees Fidelity Insurance.
For more information, you can contact us directly on customer service No. 022958090