Extending Travel Insurance Policy
Epidemics and infectious outbreaks coverage
In case of an epidemic and infectious outbreaks outside the country of residence, treatment and medical costs, hospitalization fees, and trip cancellations or interruptions costs, are all covered by an additional premium coming in accordance with the original travel policy and conforming with the terms, conditions, and exceptions claimed by the epidemic endorsement.
Supported by its experts, Al Mashreq Insurance Company has designed an insurance plan made especially for your leisure travels, which will suit your needs and protect you as you wander on your travels. To guarantee our clients a safe trip, this insurance plan offers many coverage options so you would be able to choose the one that suits you and the nature of your trip. Let us move forward towards a future full of joyful trips.
Who would benefit from this insurance?
This insurance is for individuals, families and groups (from the age of 30 days - 85 years) who have a travel destination outside their country of residence “Palestine” and would like to insure themselves and their Luggage against accidents that they may face during their travel trip.
A. Personal Assistance
- Medical, Hospitalization and Pharmaceutical expenses, due to illness/Accident outside the country of residence (as well as COVID-19 “optional”) with a maximum limit of USD 100,000
- Loss of passport, National Identity Card abroad.
- Emergency return home to the country of residence following death of a close family member.
- Repatriation of mortal remains to the country of residence.
- Travel of one immediate family member to stay with the insured in case of illness and/or accident/ and or in case of death.
- Extension of stay of a beneficiary outside the country of residence due to sudden illness and/or accident.
- Emergency dental care abroad.
- Return home of a minor child in case of aaccident or Illness or death of the legally insured responsible for the child while traveling abroad.
- Optional extension: Quarantine expenses due to COVID-19
- Other covers included in the travel insurance policy.
B. Trip Cancellation & Delay
C. Luggage Assistance (loss of checked-in luggage \ delay in the arrival of luggage)
D. Personal Accidents (death\disability) with a limit of USD 50,000
E. Personal Liability
Travel Insurance Coverages are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
Premiums are calculated based on the destination, trip duration, the age of the insured, and requested optional covers.
How can I obtain this insurance?
You can obtain this insurance by submitting an application via the website, or by contacting us directly on 022958090, or by visiting one of our branches or offices.
Additional insurance for individuals:
You can benefit from various other individual insurance, namely:
- Personal Accidents Insurance.
- Vehicle Insurance.
For more information about Travel Insurance, you can contact us directly on our customer service number 02-2958090.