Al Mashreq Insurance Company secures your business with a variety of insurance solutions, from which we offer Vehicles Insurance that protects your fleet and ensures safer future for you and your business. A goal supported by a qualified team granting you the best services with the highest quality.
Who benefits from this insurance?
This insurance is designed for individuals who own one or several vehicles, holding Palestinian or Israeli plates, and who want to insure these vehicles and protect their investments from traffic accidents’ risks and damages.
- Unified Compulsory Vehicle Insurance:
A mandatory insurance as set by the Palestinian law against material damage to third parties.
This insurance covers physical injury people from road accidents. We will, through this insurance, be responsible for compensating the injured individuals inside the insured vehicle, as well as the injuries caused by the vehicle to pedestrians on the roads.
Our liability for bodily injuries, according to the applicable insurance law, is as follows:
- Providing medical treatment for the injured until they are fully recovered or their condition becomes stable.
- Compensating the injured individuals for the psychological damages they suffered due to the injury.
- Compensating the injured individuals for all financial obligations they incurred due to the accident.
- Compensating the injured individuals for temporary and permanent income loss that they may suffer as a result of the injury.
- Compensating the injured individuals for death cases.
This policy covers, in addition to insurance against material damages to third parties, losses and damages caused by the vehicle to the third party’s properties whether the third party is a vehicle or any physical property.
- Complementary Comprehensive Insurance
An optional insurance for the vehicle’s body.
What does this Insurance Cover?
This insurance covers costs of repairing the body of the insured vehicle, whether totally or partially damaged due to road accidents, overturning, ignition, collision, or theft. The maximum value of the vehicle reimbursement is the declared value registered in the insurance policy or the market value of the vehicle, whichever is less.
Calculating insurance premiums:
You can calculate insurance premiums for your vehicle by visiting our insurance calculator which is based on the Unified Vehicle Insurance Tariff by Palestinian Capital Market Authority.
How can I apply for this insurance?
You can obtain this, and other insurances by submitting an application via our website, or contacting us directly on 022958090, and we would be delighted if choose to apply by visiting one of our branches or offices.
For a safer operations environment for your business, we also offer the following Businesses and Property Insurances:
- Fire, Theft, and Allied Business Perils Insurance.
- Comprehensive Business Property Insurance.
- Professional Liability Insurance.
- Civil Liability Insurance.
- Business Travel Insurance.
- Employee Fidelity Insurance.
- Work Injury Compensation Insurance.
For more information about Business Vehicles Insurance, you can contact us directly on customer service number 02-2958090.